top of page

96% of U.S. users choose not to be tracked by third-party apps after iOS 14.5 update

Recently a survey conducted after Apple launched the App Tracking Transparency feature in iOS 14.5 showed that 47% of users said that they were allowing themselves to be tracked. It was a surprise to be honest, and at that time App Tracking Transparency was so new.

Now, a fresh bunch of statistics released by app analytical firm Flurry and it shows that out of 2.5 million daily mobile active users in the United States, just only 4% have decided to allow themselves to be tracked by third-party apps. The remaining 96% have chosen not to be tracked online.

This is devastating news for a company like Facebook that generated $84 billion in revenue last year from just online ads.

You can watch the my video on Facebook vs Apple’s ATT

Globally, 12% of 5.3 million users have decided to opt-in and will continue to be tracked by third-party apps.

Flurry Analytics plans on updating the figures every weekday. I will update when I will get more news on this

Light beam 8k wallpapers for smartphones and desktop pc.jpeg

Social Media

GoDaddyStudioPage-0 4.png
GoDaddyStudioPage-0 2.png
GoDaddyStudioPage-0 5.png
GoDaddyStudioPage-0 3.png